It’s no secret that the first step to implementing a solid community-led growth strategy is building the community itself. And yet, there’s not a lot of information out there that breaks down each step to building a community ready for launch.
That’s why this had to be the Community-Led Alliance’s first playbook.
With the actionable insights, expert advice, and step-by-step approach in our How to Build a Community Playbook, community building just got a whole lot easier.
Inside our playbook, you’ll find:
- The definition of community-led growth and why it works
- How to define your community purpose and goals
- Choosing the right platform
- Identifying and securing buy-in from your stakeholders
- What you need to focus on while setting it up
- Checklists for before and after you launch
This playbook provides clear steps from the very beginning of a community idea, right through to the point of launch - and just after. Featuring advice from community professionals, checklists, definitions, and templates, this playbook is the key to the very first step of your community-led approach.
Now it’s up to you to unlock the potential of your community.